Coach: Score Reporting
All winning teams coaches or team managers must enter the game score immediately following your Saturday game(s) via handheld device.
- U11 / U13 / U15 Seeding Round Games and U18 Playoff games are needed right away to review scores and to build a schedules for the next weekend's games.
- Additionally it's needed to schedule and assign referees in a timely fashion.
- Your attention to score reporting is absolutely critical for the league to function efficiently and effectively.
- Before you login to report your game score(s), please take a photo of your "gamesheet", as you can upload a picture of the "gamesheet" when recording your score.
- CMBA thanks you in advance for entering your scores on-line.
Score Reporting Instructions:
- From mobile device or laptop, go to www.cmba.ab.ca (Note - you should always enter game scores from CMBA site directly)
- Login with your Team Management Portal credentials you have received from your zone
- On the left hand navigation click on League Games
- Click on the green "enter gamesheet" icon next to the game you are entering your scores for (See League Games image below)
- Enter game scores and check off game is finished (See Game Sheet image below)
- Scroll down to Games Files, choose the image you have taken of your game sheet and click on Upload File (See Game Files image below)